Nov. 12, 2019
The distribution transformer substation factory then shares the basics of high and low voltage switchgear.
High and low voltage switchgear equipment and control cabinets are used as electrical equipment for power transmission, distribution and electrical energy conversion.
Five protections of the switchgear:
1. After the vacuum circuit breaker trolley in the high voltage switchgear is closed at the test position, the trolley circuit breaker cannot enter the working position. (to prevent closing with load)
2. When the grounding knife in the high-voltage switchgear is in position, the trolley circuit breaker cannot enter and close. (Prevent the grounding wire from closing)
3. When the vacuum circuit breaker in the high-voltage switchgear is in the closing operation, the machinery on the grounding knife of the cabinet back door is locked with the cabinet door. (to prevent accidental entry into the charging interval)
4. The vacuum circuit breaker in the high-voltage switchgear is closed during operation, and the grounding knife cannot be put into operation. (Prevent the live ground wire from being charged)
5. The vacuum circuit breaker in the high-voltage switchgear cannot exit the working position of the trolley circuit breaker during the working closing operation. (Preventing load broach brake)
Switch cabinet classification:
1. According to the circuit breaker installation method, it can be divided into a removable switch cabinet and a fixed switch cabinet;
2. According to the different cabinet structure, it can be divided into open switchgear, metal-enclosed switchgear, and metal-enclosed armored switchgear;
3. According to different voltage levels, it can be divided into high voltage switchgear, medium voltage switchgear and low voltage switchgear.
Add: Room A1109, No.483 Yulan Street, Baoding City, Hebei Province, China