In the distribution network with distributed power supply, single phase transformers have great advantages as distribution transformers. It can reduce the length of low-voltage distribution lines, reduce line losses, and improve power supply quality.
1. Product overview
Western developed countries and Southeast Asia, North and South America, a large number of single-phase transformers are used as distribution transformers. In the distribution network with distributed power supply, single-phase transformers have great advantages as distribution transformers. It can reduce the length of low-voltage distribution lines, reduce line losses, and improve power supply quality.
The transformer adopts a high-efficiency and energy-saving wound iron core structure design, and adopts a column-mounted suspension installation method, which is small in size, small in infrastructure investment, reduces the radius of low-voltage power supply, and can reduce low-voltage line losses by more than 60%. It is suitable for rural power grids, remote mountainous areas, scattered villages, agricultural production, lighting and power consumption.
2. Structural characteristics
1. The high-voltage coil is wound with high-quality polyurethane enameled round copper wire, and the low-voltage coil is wound with cable paper-covered wire. Dispensing paper is used for interlayer insulation. During the drying process of the coil, it begins to melt at a certain temperature, resulting in adhesion, and starts to solidify as the temperature rises, so that the adjacent layers of the winding can be reliably bonded into a fixed unit , to prevent the coil winding displacement, thus ensuring the safety and reliability of the insulation structure.
2. Iron core
The single-phase coil core is made of grain-oriented silicon steel sheet or amorphous alloy silicon steel sheet, which can ensure that the magnetic flux flow direction is consistent with the grain orientation of the silicon steel sheet, so that the excellent performance of the material can be fully exerted, and the no-load loss is far away. Below standard requirements, and fastened with a special core curing paint, it further effectively reduces the noise level of the transformer.
3. The cylindrical fuel tank is used, and the fuel tank adopts a fully sealed structure, which enhances the reliability of operation and is maintenance-free for normal operation.
4. Other features:
One (or two) high-voltage bushings are led out from the box cover, and the bushings contain a current-limiting fuse. One (or two) arrester is installed, which is installed on the box wall, the end is close to the outlet end of the high-voltage bushing, and is connected with copper tape. Equipped with a secondary circuit breaker, which is installed in the box, and the box wall is equipped with an external operating handle, overload reset and signal light. The low-voltage bushing is led out from the box wall, X2 is equipped with a grounding device, and the high-voltage of the single bushing is led out through the high-voltage bushing around one end, and the other end is grounded. The single-phase column-mounted distribution transformers developed by our company are mainly aimed at foreign export projects. The capacity can be customized from 3 to 333KVA, the input voltage is 33000/30000/17321/13800/7620/6930/6350V, the frequency is 50HZ or 60HZ, and the implementation of IEEE C57, ANSI C57, IEC76, GB10318 and other standards.
3. Implementation standards
GB1094.1-1996 "Power Transformer Part 1 General Provisions"
GB1094.2-1996 "Power Transformer Part 2 Temperature Rise"
GB1094.3-2003 "Power Transformers Part 3 Insulation Level, Insulation Test and External Insulation Air Gap"
GB1094.5-2003 "Power Transformers - Part 5 - Ability to withstand short circuits"
JB/T10317-2002 "Technical parameters and requirements for single-phase oil-immersed power transformers"
4. Environmental conditions
1. The altitude does not exceed 2000 meters;
2. The operating ambient temperature is -25°C to +45°C, and the relative humidity does not exceed 95%;
3. There is no harmful gas around, no flammable and explosive materials.
|Parameters of single phase pole mounted distribution transformer (silicon steel sheet iron core)|
|Model||Rated Capacity(kVA)||Voltage（V）||Loss(W)||Dimensions（mm）||Weight (kg)|
|H.V.||Tap Range||L.V.||No-load||On-load||A||B||C||D||Oil Weight||Total Weight|
Contact us. Together with us, inspire boundless creativity
Tel: +86 312 5880165
Mob: +86 135 1322 2010
Fax: +86 312 5880165
Skype: +86 135 1322 2010
WhatsApp: +86 135 1322 2010
Wechat: +86 135 1322 2010
Add: Room A1109, No.483 Yulan Street, Baoding City, Hebei Province, China