Mar. 21, 2019
In the operation of the Oil Immersed Power Transformer, the heat of the winding and the iron core is first transmitted to the oil and then transmitted to the cooling medium through the oil. The cooling method of the Oil Immersed Transformer can be divided into the following types according to the capacity:
1. Natural oil circulation natural cooling (oil immersed self-cooling)
2. Natural oil circulation air cooling (oil immersion air cooling type)
3. Forced oil circulation water cooling
4. Forced oil circulation air cooling
Normal use condition
1. Altitude up to 1000m indoors or outdoors
2. Maximum ambient temperature +40°C maximum daily average temperature +30°C
3. The highest annual average temperature +20 ° C, the lowest temperature -25 ° C
4. Transformers that operate under special conditions of use are available upon request.
We are Oil Immersed Power Transformer Suppleir. If you have demand, welcome to contact us!
Add: Room A1109, No.483 Yulan Street, Baoding City, Hebei Province, China